A lifestyle to envy BUT you don't have to be envious any longer! YOUR opportunity has arrived. A spectacular all brick home in a highly desired lakeside subdivision awaits your viewing. Subdivision features paved roads, underground utilities, community water & sewer, club house, pool and boat docks. Boat slips available nearby for additional. From the minute you enter the lovely two story foyer with sweeping grand staircase to the covered back patio, you will be oohing and aahing the entire time. This spacious, five bedroom home will provide private space for all your family and friends to help make lake memories with you. The gleaming hardwood flooring, floor to ceiling stone fireplace (one of three), 20'' X 20''
Single Family, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
3,908 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Living Room, Office
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Living Room
- Formal, Bar, Kitchen Combo
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,908 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Wall Oven, Central Vacuum
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Double Pane
- Bedroom, Family Room, Living Room, Gas Burning, Insert, Stone, 2 or More Fireplaces, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Pull-down, Vacuum Central, Granite Counter Top, Internet Connection, Hydro Tub, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 100 X 150
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Boat Slip, Gutters, Satellite Dish, Landscaped. Asphalt.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool