Why are you procrastinating? Make lake life happen NOW!! Close to the lake and designed with entertaining in mind! If that's on your list be sure to have a look at this four plus bedroom home (could easily be 5 without sacrifice). Mature trees, private (on a cul-de-sac), beautiful neighborhood, paved streets all the way, seven minutes to amenities, TWO boat slips available (1-10 X 24 $26K & 1 -10 X 28 $30K) within two minutes on golf cart AND comes with a beautiful home! Desirable open floor plan, granite counters, tiled walk-in shower, radiant floor heat in master bath, media room, family/game room, wet bar, fireplace, covered deck, storage shed with tree house, fire pit and room for the family.
Single Family, Raised Ranch
Cedar Exterior, Stone, Vinyl
2,664 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,332 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,332 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Humidifier
- Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Radiant In-Floor, Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Finished, Walkout
- Living Room, Fireplace Glass Door, Insert, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Floored Attic, Attic Pull-down, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray, Granite Counter Top, Internet Connection, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl, Cedar
- Lot Dimensions
- 158 X 89 X 109 X 121
- No Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Boat Slip, Deck-Covered, Gutters, Satellite Dish, Extra Storage. Cul-De-Sac, County Road, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS